CDs and CDARS®
Enjoy the stability of a Certificate of Deposit investment, and depending on your business’s needs, consider how CDARS® can help protect your large-dollar investments.
Certificates of Deposit
If you’re looking for an investment with a fixed rate of return for your business, consider how a Certificate of Deposit may be the right choice.
- Choose from a wide range of terms.
- Automatic renewal available.
- FDIC insurance covers deposits up to $250,000.
To learn more about our Business CD rates and terms, contact us today.
CDARS® – Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service
CDARS® is the perfect solution for many different entities — from non-profits and public funds to businesses, advisors (including trustees, CPAs, financial planners and lawyers) and individuals. CDARS® protects large-dollar investments while earning CD-level returns.
- Access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments at one bank
- One easy-to-read statement summarizing all of your CD holdings
With CDARS® you:
- Sign a Deposit Placement Agreement
- Earn one interest rate per maturity
- Receive one regular statement
- Benefit from the power of daily compounding
- Have a finite maturity date
To learn more about CDARS®, call our Cash Management team at 717-920-8349 or contact us online.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS® and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.