As a Preferred Lender under the US Small Business Administration’s (SBA’s) distinguished Preferred Lender Program (PLP), we support the small business community with specialized funding.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Mid Penn Bank is proud to be a Preferred Lender under the US Small Business Administration’s (SBA’s) distinguished Preferred Lender Program (PLP).
At Mid Penn Bank, we speak with small business owners every day and we understand their unique challenges and needs. We understand that one concern for smaller organizations hinges on financing. Larger companies can rely on assets or significant cash reserves, but smaller companies may not yet have the credit history or robust holdings to secure traditional commercial loans.
Supporting Small Business Growth throughout Pennsylvania
As a community bank, Mid Penn Bank understands the importance of keeping revenue local and supporting locally-based organizations. Under the current SBA 7A Loan Program, we have helped many businesses open their doors or grow.
Many types of businesses can benefit from an SBA loan, including but not limited to:
- Landscaping companies
- Restaurants and pubs
- Kennels and pet hotels
- Small retailers and stores
- Small manufacturers
Solutions for Small Businesses
Through our partnership with the SBA, we are able to help many more individuals start and expand businesses across the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
As a preferred lender, Mid Penn Bank can offer the following benefits to eligible businesses:
- Enhancements to current SBA programs for streamlined lending
- Reduction in fees
- Faster loan approvals and funding
- Expertise in SBA programs and procedures
Benefits of an SBA guaranteed loan
Create access to capital:
- Reduced down payments
- Longer maturity dates
- Creative payment structures
- Lower payments
Why Mid Penn Bank?
- Competitive rates and fees
- No upfront deposit or fee to qualify the loan
- Preferred lender with delegrated authority
- All SBA packaging and servicing is done in-house, saves time & money
- Full service bank with a range of non-SBA loan products for when they are ready to transition to traditional lending
- NAGGL diploma certified, SBA experience Bank employees dedicated to making the SBA lending process less complicated and less cumbersome.
Whether you’re opening a small business in Pennsylvania or New Jersey, turn to Mid Penn Bank as your trusted SBA lender.