Choose the right purchasing credit card for your business
Elan One Card Solution Purchasing Card
The One Card from Mid Penn Bank and Elan Financial Services gives your organization unified processing, simplified management and savings. Moreover, it provides access to the Visa worldwide network with acceptance at millions of merchant locations and ATMs. Use of the One Card ensures that your employees have access to goods, services and cash around the globe – eliminating the need for more costly alternatives such as petty cash or cash advances. Additionally, detailed transaction data is captured on every purchase. The One Card can be fully integrated with your electronic expense reporting (EER) system so you get valuable information to help you monitor T&E spending and aid in vendor negotiations.
14 reasons you should choose the One Card from Mid Penn Bank
- No annual card fees: Experience no hidden charges with rebate potential for qualifying companies.
- Liability Waiver Protection program: Receive $100,000 protection, per instance, for misuse by employees.
- Automatic travel accident insurance and emergency travel services: Provide added security for cardholders.
- Cost savings: Decrease costs associated with the processing of checks, invoices and purchase orders.
- Flexible authorization system and cardholder spending controls: Manage where cards are used and limit company exposure.
- Easy integration with accounting and payment systems: Eliminate many manual processes such as data entry and filing.
- Around the world acceptance: Obtain unparalleled purchasing access.
- Fully automated reporting and complete expense management: Enjoy robust ad hoc reporting capabilities and more than 60 standard reports available in multiple extract formats (Excel, HTML, PDF).
- No cost, web-based card management tools: Manage and control cardholder accounts, setup and maintenance activities, limit adjustments, and expense reporting.
- Simplified accounts payable (AP) process: Monitor preferred supplier spending and negotiate pricing.
- Corporate billing: Manage corporate expenses while holding employees accountable for prompt payment.
- Tax and compliance management support: Eliminate most issues associated with 1099 reporting.
- Policy adherence and control: Fully monitor and control purchasing and travel policy adherence.
- 24-hour customer service: Receive assistance whenever it is needed.