First Priority Conversion Important Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ONLINE BANKING
Scottdale Bank and Trust has merged with Mid Penn Bank to become “Scottdale Bank & Trust, a Division of Mid Penn Bank.” To provide an enhanced banking experience, Scottdale Bank and Trust customers are now a part of Mid Penn Bank’s operating system, including online banking.
Please be advised of the following information explaining what this transition means to your online banking:
- You will be able to log into your new online banking beginning at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, February 26. You will still be able to access your online banking at sbtbank.com.
- Your access ID is now case sensitive and will need to be entered in all lower case.
- Unless you are notified otherwise, your Access ID will not change (except you will need to enter it as lower case).
- Your default password was sent to you in a separate mailing to your home or office. If you do not have that information, please call us at 1-866-642-7736 so we can provide that to you again.
- You will be prompted to set up new challenge questions when you first log into online banking.
- Any recurring transfers that you have established will remain the same.
- Access to past account statements and check images may be delayed. We encourage you to save a copy of your account statements prior to February 23 in the event you need to access them.
- New online banking disclosures will be emailed to you at the email address we have on file for you. Your first log-in to online banking as of February 26 is your acceptance of the Online Access Agreement.
- You will be able to enroll in mobile banking and request online bill pay via your new online banking.
- If you use account alerts, you will need to re-establish new alerts in your new online banking.
- You will be able to download your account transactions to Quicken and/or Quickbooks.
- Passwords change every 90 days. When you are prompted to change your password, you must use a password that is at least 8 characters, contains at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one number.
Please be assured that we will do everything we can to make this banking transition a positive one. Should you have any questions, please call 1-866-642-7736.
Important Information for Quicken and QuickBooks users!
During the weekend of October 5th, our eBanking sites will be upgraded to the new Online Banking platforms. If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, there are certain steps you must take to ensure all of your transactions are retained in your application.
You will need to download your current transactions prior to 8pm on Friday 10/5/2018 to avoid manual entry of transactions since your last download.
Intuit has provided helpful guides that outline these steps for you. Please follow the appropriate link below to download the corresponding guide. Please note there are different guides for Windows and Mac users.
Express Web Connect*:
Express Web Connect*:
*WebConnect is, simply put, a way you can download your transactions directly from our platforms and import them into Quicken or QuickBooks. With the Express WebConnect method, the application communicates directly with our platforms on your behalf. You don’t have to sign in and manually download transactions. Quicken or QuickBooks does this for you.