First Priority Conversion Important Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR ONLINE BANKING
First Priority Bank has merged with Mid Penn Bank to become “First Priority Bank, a Division of Mid Penn Bank.” To provide an enhanced banking experience, First Priority Bank customers will become a part of Mid Penn Bank’s operating system, including online banking, effective October 8, 2018.
Please be advised of the following information explaining what this transition means to your online banking:
- You will not have access to online banking or mobile banking between 8:00 PM Friday, October 5 to 6:00 AM Monday, October 8.
- Unless you are notified otherwise, your User ID will not change.
- Any internal recurring transfers (between Mid Penn Bank accounts) that you have established will remain the same.
- Mid Penn Bank does not currently support external (bank to bank) transfers, so this service will not be available after the system conversion.
- Access to past account statements and check images may be delayed. We encourage you to save a copy of your account statements prior to October 5 in the event you need to access them.
- If you currently use mobile banking, you will need to re-enroll and will be prompted for “Mobile banking enrollment” upon your first log in.
- You can download the mobile banking app by searching for the Mid Penn Bank app from the Apple Store or from Google Play. If you prefer to access mobile banking through your device’s web browser, simply open your phone’s browser and visit www.fpbk.com.
- If you do not currently want mobile banking, you can enroll at any time by choosing “Profile” once you are logged into online banking. You will then want to choose “Mobile banking” and then “Enroll” and complete the prompts on the screen. You may also simply download the app and log in with your current online banking credentials.
- If you are a current bill pay user, your bill payees will be converted. Please verify all for accuracy.
- Passwords change every 90 days. When you are prompted to change your password, you must use a password that is at least 8 characters, contains at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one number. You will be able to use a previously registered password.
Please be assured that we will do everything we can to make this banking transition a positive one. Should you have any questions, please call 1-866-642-7736.
Important Information for Quicken and QuickBooks users!
During the weekend of October 5th, our eBanking sites will be upgraded to the new Online Banking platforms. If you are a Quicken or QuickBooks user, there are certain steps you must take to ensure all of your transactions are retained in your application.
You will need to download your current transactions prior to 8pm on Friday 10/5/2018 to avoid manual entry of transactions since your last download.
Intuit has provided helpful guides that outline these steps for you. Please follow the appropriate link below to download the corresponding guide. Please note there are different guides for Windows and Mac users.
Express Web Connect*:
Express Web Connect*:
*WebConnect is, simply put, a way you can download your transactions directly from our platforms and import them into Quicken or QuickBooks. With the Express WebConnect method, the application communicates directly with our platforms on your behalf. You don’t have to sign in and manually download transactions. Quicken or QuickBooks does this for you.