Open An Account Online
Welcome, and thank you for choosing Mid Penn Bank! We offer a wide variety of bank accounts to serve all of your financial needs. Please note that you must be at least 18 years of age, and you must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident to open your account with us online. This simple, step-by-step process will only take about 10 minutes.
Before you begin, you will need the following information during your online account opening process:
- U.S. Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number
- A valid form of identification: Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, State ID
- Funding from an existing checking or savings account, a debit or credit card, or electronic funds transfer
After the application is submitted, we will reach out to you via text and email to obtain a copy of your Driver’s License, Passport, or State ID, as well as your completed Customer Information Questionnaire form.
Failure to provide information that we request, within five business days of that request, may result in the closure of your new account and the return of any funds in that account.
- No required minimum balance
- Interest bearing
- No monthly service or maintenance fees
- Free Online Banking
- No fees from Mid Penn Bank for withdrawals at ATMs. ATM owner fees may apply
- Free Visa® ATM Card
Certificates of Deposit