Mid Penn Bank to Close All Bank Branch Lobbies; Drive-Thru Hours Extended; ATM, Online and Mobile Banking to Remain Open 24 Hours a Day
To do its part to support a healthy community during the COVID-19 pandemic, Mid Penn Bank today announced that it will be limiting branch banking locations, without appointment, to drive-thru only service beginning the morning of Tuesday, March 17th. Customers will have access to the Bank’s drive-thru lanes during normal banking hours, with certain branches featuring expanded hours. ATMs, online and mobile banking solutions will remain open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
“We love seeing our customers, but we also want to do all we can to help our Country, our State and our communities to slow the spread of this disease (Flatten the Curve),” said Mid Penn Bank President and CEO Rory Ritrievi. “We believe it’s important to work together at times like this, and are taking these proactive steps to protect our customers, particularly our elderly customers, as well as our employees and the community at large. Together, we will get through this, and that starts with focusing on protecting each other.”
Along with drive-thru and by-appointment service, 24/7 banking methods include:
- TeleBanker: A free and secure bank-by-phone service. TeleBanker allows you to access account information and perform transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by dialing 1-888-MID-PENN.
- Drive-thru banking: Find a list of our locations and current operating hours at midpennbank.com/locations where you can handle all of your banking and never leave your car.
- Mid Penn Debit Card: Sign up for a Mid Penn Bank debit card for use at our ATMs and for online and in-store purchases.
- Online Banking: Please visit midpennbank.com/enroll to sign up for online banking to handle your banking needs right from your computer.
- Mobile App: Our free mobile app allows you to access your banking wherever you go! Simply download it on your smartphone, login, and start checking your balances, making deposits, transferring funds, and more!
Customers who prefer reaching out by phone for their banking needs can still call 1-866-642-7736, or email questions using Mid Penn’s secure messaging service by visiting midpennbank.com/contact-us.
“We believe these important steps will help improve the overall safety of our customers and employees, while allowing us to continue to provide the quality community banking you have come to expect – and deserve,” Ritrievi said.
Additional Resources: COVID-19 information from governmental and community organizations focused on helping the public respond to this threat can be found at midpennbank.com/covid-resources.
About Mid Penn Bancorp Inc.
Mid Penn Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: MPB), headquartered in Millersburg, Pennsylvania, has been serving the community since 1868. Mid Penn has 39 retail locations in the state of Pennsylvania and total assets of more than $2 billion. Its footprint includes Berks, Bucks, Chester, Cumberland, Dauphin, Fayette, Lancaster, Luzerne, Montgomery, Northumberland, Schuylkill and Westmoreland counties. The bank offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to meet the banking needs of the communities it serves. To learn more about Mid Penn Bank, visit www.midpennbank.com.