Business Mobile App
As a business owner, we know you never stop working. We’re proud to help you bank better with our business mobile app which provides safe, secure access to your banking wherever and whenever you need it.
Access Accounts on the Go
Our business mobile app provides access to your banking wherever you go! Simply download the Mid Penn Bank Mobile Business app on your smartphone and log in the same as you do with online banking. Mid Penn Bank’s business mobile app is a secure product intended to make banking more convenient for you!
Business mobile app users have access to:
- Check account balance and transaction history
- Mobile Deposit (requires enrollment form)
- Approve transfers, wires, ACHs and positive pay exceptions*
- Pay bills with small business bill pay
- Detailed account information
- Multifactor authentication and secure login
- Additionally, Apple® users can opt for Touch ID to quickly and securely access accounts!
Download the Mid Penn Bank Mobile Business app on your smartphone through the Apple® App Store or through Google Play™ for Android®. Please note, you must be enrolled in Mid Penn Bank’s online banking to use the app.
Bank your way with business mobile deposit! With our mobile deposit service, you can deposit your business checks safely and securely through our business mobile app.
How to use mobile deposit:
- If you do not currently have the Mid Penn Bank app downloaded, you can download it on your smartphone through the Apple® App Store or through Google Play™ for Android®. You must be enrolled in Mid Penn Bank’s online banking to use the app.
- For mobile deposit service, complete the applicable enrollment or modification business online banking form. Once completed and returned, a member of our team will be in touch regarding the status of your mobile deposit service.
- After the online banking form is approved, log into the mobile app and click the “Deposit” icon. You should see an icon called “New Deposit.”
- You MUST endorse your check “For Mobile Deposit Only at Mid Penn Bank”. Any deposit without this exact endorsement will be rejected.
- Follow the prompts to deposit your check.
- When your deposited check status reflects as ACCEPTED, you should write “DEPOSITED” across the face, and store it safely for 30 days. You should destroy it (shred it) after 30 days.
Keep in mind:
- You can deposit as many checks as you’d like in one day, up to a $3,000 total limit.
- The “Check Deposit History” tab will show you the status of each deposited check. One of three statuses will appear: Pending, Accepted or Rejected.
- For next day availability, checks must be deposited by 4 p.m. (Availability may be delayed in certain situations as outlined in the “Terms and Conditions”).
Please see all rules and conditions as outlined in the “Terms and Conditions.”
*Must have the affiliated cash management services for ACH, wire, positive pay