Running a business can be challenging, but using an online business bank account doesn’t have to be. We have assisted many small businesses with their online bank accounts, and we want to help you as well with services that are convenient and easy to understand. Access your business’s account information 24/7 with our comprehensive online banking services.
Why Mid Penn Bank’s Online Banking is Perfect for Small Businesses
Many businesses choose us based on our simple and straightforward product lineup. We understand what small businesses need to succeed, and you’ll save time and money when you employ our Online Banking, freeing you to grow and expand your business. Our commercial banking services available online include:
- Wire transfers
- Funds transfers
- ACH origination
- Check images
- Remote Deposit
In addition to our business-focused banking products, we provide exceptional customer service that stands out in our industry. As a local community bank, we care about the people who live throughout our footprint, including business owners like you. We understand the needs of local small businesses, which allows us to customize solutions and offer the most useful online banking tools.
Take control when you need it — use our online banking services to make your job easier. At a time when hacks and data exposure are a worry for every business, Mid Penn Bank’s secure platforms will give you peace of mind.
Why Do You Need Secure Online Banking for Your Business?
Many aspects of business today happen in digital spaces, making online banking a priority for your clients’ convenience. Mid Penn Bank will help you develop a banking solution that addresses their concerns and strengthens your business.
Our secure online banking services allow you to access information when you need it, no matter the time of day, and closely guard all personal data linked to or associated with your transactions. Our online banking availability helps equip your organization with a clear understanding of its financial situation. The Mid Penn Bank online option is also fully secure, allowing you to reassure clients that you take responsibility for their information.
Choosing our online banking services offers numerous benefits, including time savings and streamlined money management.
Mid Penn Bank’s secure online banking makes it easy to keep your account information in one accessible place and comes with timesaving features like online direct deposit. Our service delivers fast, safe statements so you can access the data you need on demand.
Our Products and Services
At Mid Penn Bank, we offer several products and services to support small business banking needs. We help you manage your money effectively and securely so your organization can succeed. Mid Penn Bank’s online banking options for businesses include:
- Business Checking Accounts: We offer multiple options for business checking accounts, including free business checking, business interest, and cash management checking.
- Merchant Services: We have partnered with FiTech Payments to offer electronic payment processing solutions that make your transactions smoother.
- Business Savings Accounts: You can also set up a business savings account at Mid Penn Bank to help you save money for future expenses.
- Online and Mobile Banking options: We make your business’s online banking even easier with a mobile app. You can check your business account history, perform mobile deposits, make or approve transfers, pay bills and more from your smart device.
- Business Credit Cards: We offer low rates, cash back and flexible rewards through our business credit cards, each of which has several other benefits.
- Business loans and Lines of Credit: At Mid Penn Bank, we offer several types of business loans and credit lines for companies throughout Pennsylvania and surrounding states. These include commercial loans and credit lines, commercial real estate, Small Business Administration (SBA) and agricultural loans.
Online Banking Services
Access your business’s account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our convenient, safe and secure online banking services. Our business customers can enjoy the following features of cash management online banking:
- View account balances and transactions
- View account history
- View check images & deposit tickets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Current day and previous day reporting
- Stop payments
- Quickbooks reporting for easier account reconciliation
For help completing the business online banking enrollment forms below, please contact Mid Penn Bank’s Online Banking department at 717-896-5399. You also can visit one of our locations or contact us with your questions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS ENROLLMENTS
Mail all enrollment forms to:
Mid Penn Bank
Operations Center – OLB
894 North River Rd.
Halifax, PA 17032
Or fax to:
Basic Business Online Banking Enrollment Forms
The following enrollment forms are for basic online banking business services. If you wish to enroll for certain online banking services including wire transfer capabilities, ACH capabilities or remote deposit capture services, please contact our Cash Management Department directly at 717-920-8349 to enroll for Mid Penn Bank’s Cash Management Online Banking services.
If you do not need access to wire transfer capabilities, ACH capabilities or remote deposit capture services, please enroll in online banking using the following forms:
Each business client must complete this form for online banking enrollment/access. Each client should choose one (1) Primary Administrator for the company.
If already enrolled in business online banking, use this form to add additional accounts, delete accounts or change account access rights for a Client of Primary Administrator.
If already enrolled in business online banking, use this form to add Business Bill Pay to an existing client and user.
If already enrolled in business online banking, use this form to enroll business accounts for eStatements. Please also review the eStatements Terms and Conditions attached to the enrollment form.