Personal Banking Accounts in PA
Mid Penn Bank offers personalized services at a convenient location with an accessible team. Our 20 offices across central PA provide a range of personal banking options that will suit your needs. We care about our customers, and we can pair you with the solutions you desire. Learn more about our accounts below.
Personal Banking Services Offered by Mid Penn Bank
We’re proud of our best-in-class banking products, which include:
- Checking: Our Simply Free Checking is flexible. The name says it all — we don’t charge nuisance fees or require a minimum balance.
- Savings: Our Simple Savings will allow you to target and achieve your goals whether you save for the long term or the short term.
- IRAs: Our Traditional and Roth IRAs can complement your existing 401(k) or give you a new way to save for retirement.
- Certificates of Deposit: Our CDs deliver fixed rates of return with terms lasting between three months and 10 years.
- Flex Money Market: Our Flex Money Market combines many of the benefits of savings and checking accounts for those who maintain a higher balance and want their account to earn higher interest rates.
- Club Savings: Our Club Savings and Vacation Club accounts facilitate steady savings toward a vacation, holiday gifts or other large purchases.
Our Banking Philosophy
Mid Penn Bank is committed to the people of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As your community bank, we provide personal banking opportunities that are convenient, simple and effective. We care about you. Our team wants to help you find financial solutions to improve your quality of life. From showing you how to save more with a high-yield money market account to discussing your retirement objectives, we can aid you as you navigate all elements of finance.
We want you to enjoy your experience with Mid Penn Bank, which is why providing friendly, informative and pleasant service is always our number one priority. We’ll answer all your questions in a timely fashion, and our knowledgeable team can explain any of our personal banking products. We offer many other benefits to our customers as well, including accessibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week through our online, telephone and mobile banking services.
Our support goes beyond what you can find at other banks, and so does our commitment to our customers. Mid Penn Bank cares about your community, which is also our community.