Certificates of Deposit
Smart Investing with Certificates of Deposit
If you’re looking for an investment with a fixed rate of return, consider how a Certificate of Deposit may be the right choice for you.
- Terms range from 3 months to 10 years.
- Automatic renewal available.
- FDIC insurance covers deposits up to $250,000.
Irrevocable Burial Reserve
- An Irrevocable Burial Reserve is an interest bearing account, typically a CD, established for the sole purpose of paying burial expenses.
- Irrevocable Burial Reserves require an easy one-time deposit as low as $500.
- You may choose a CD with a 3-year to 10-year term. The CD interest rate at the time of purchase is fixed and will earn that rate until maturity.
- Funds are payable directly to funeral home.