Certificates of Deposit
Smart Investing with Certificates of Deposit
If you’re looking for an investment with a fixed rate of return, consider how a Certificate of Deposit may be the right choice for you.
- Terms range from 3 months to 10 years.
- Automatic renewal available.
- FDIC insurance covers deposits up to $250,000.
View our featured rates below. Call us at 1-866-642-7736 to learn more about other terms available.
Certificate of Deposit Rates
Certificate of Deposit rates effective 2/5/18.
|4 Year Term||1.05%||1.05%|
|3 Year Term||1.00%||1.00%|
|2.5 Year Term||0.65%||0.65%|
|2 Year Term||0.60%||0.60%|
|1.5 Year Term||0.55%||0.55%|
|1 Year Term||0.35%||0.35%|
|6 Month Term||0.25%||0.25%|
1 – Annual Percentage Yields (APY) is based on semi-annual compounding. There is a substantial penalty for early withdrawal of funds on deposit in a Certificate of Deposit. Click here to view early withdrawal penalties.
Irrevocable Burial Reserve
- An Irrevocable Burial Reserve is an interest bearing account, typically a CD, established for the sole purpose of paying burial expenses.
- Irrevocable Burial Reserves require an easy one-time deposit as low as $500.
- You may choose a CD with a 3-year to 10-year term. The CD interest rate at the time of purchase is fixed and will earn that rate until maturity.
- Funds are payable directly to funeral home.